Watch Dogs Legion

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, 360 and the original Xbox. It's in here.
Born2beSlicker
Gamertag: Born2beSlicker

Watch Dogs Legion

Post by Born2beSlicker »

I have always been a fan of this franchise and I feel it gets overlooked for the cool stuff it does. The idea that everybody in London is unique and playable sounds incredibly ambitious and I really want to see how far that can be pushed as I refuse to believe they have 9 million actual playable characters.

Much like how WD1 was my introduction to Xbox One, WDL will be my introduction to XSX.
It’s nice to see you again 💘
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Re: Watch Dogs Legion

Post by Phlashman »

I go to London quite a bit and the accuracy has got interested. I'm really torn between this and AC: Valhalla.
keltic_dave

Post by keltic_dave »

I'm interested in this game but I don't think I'll get it at launch might nab it when it's been out for a while. This is ubisoft after all most of their games seem to come out as trainwrecks that need patched :lol:
Born2beSlicker
Gamertag: Born2beSlicker

Post by Born2beSlicker »

Reviews are in and it seems to be pretty good but not amazing. People seem to be impressive with the play anybody mechanic but it seems the game is still just Watch Dogs 2 but in a new map. That’s fine by me as I really enjoyed WD2 but I was hoping they’d push the scope more.
And here it is on Series X!
There’s also the post-launch support where there seems to be at least 6 months of updates confirmed.
It’s nice to see you again 💘
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

Started playing it this evening, was really enjoying it until I went to save. Hung during the exit to main menu and I’ve lost a few hours of gameplay. A quick look on Google seems to suggest I’m not alone 🤦‍♂️ Not having much luck with this gen so far 🤣🤣
hallben
Gamertag: hallben

Post by hallben »

Well I won't be playing this on the new console until I hear that's fixed then! Thanks for the heads up.