Xbox Series X|S

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, 360 and the original Xbox. It's in here.
ChoZanWan

Re: Xbox Series X|S

Post by ChoZanWan »

Dazzler UK wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:37 pm Got notifications on for their tweets now so just have to wait and hope. I would do the same with Smyths but they seem a bit useless.
Avoid Smyths. Still trying to sort out my credit history with them and Klarna over the initial All Access balls-up.
Dazzler UK
Gamertag: Dazzler UK

Post by Dazzler UK »

ChoZanWan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:45 pm Avoid Smyths. Still trying to sort out my credit history with them and Klarna over the initial All Access balls-up.
Oh god, what happened there?
The fact their website died when I tried loading it the first time didn't fill me with confidence and heard nothing but bad things ever since.
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

Follow Xbox UK too, a few of the other national Xbox twitter accounts have posted when the MS store has new preorder stock.
Dazzler UK
Gamertag: Dazzler UK

Post by Dazzler UK »

Phlashman wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:16 am Follow Xbox UK too, a few of the other national Xbox twitter accounts have posted when the MS store has new preorder stock.
Will do, thanks.
I think I'm going to have to go through Game though as they're the only ones (besides Smyths) doing the All Access.
ChoZanWan

Post by ChoZanWan »

Dazzler UK wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:46 amOh god, what happened there?
The fact their website died when I tried loading it the first time didn't fill me with confidence and heard nothing but bad things ever since.
Managed to get on their site after understandable issues when they first opened pre-orders, got a console in the basket and started the klarna loan thing. Got through that with a hard credit check and a direct debit set up. Then got back to the Smyths site which said that there had been an error, and to try again. They had sold out of stock but the klarna process wasn't stopped. I didn't get to the approval stage but had no console and repeated credit checks. Direct Debit has just been stopped but I still have the checks in my history.
Capt Underpants

Post by Capt Underpants »

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/13 ... 75874?s=20

I'll probably still get a PS5 but the design is still so out there. :lol:
ChoZanWan

Post by ChoZanWan »

So one step closer, as my card has been charged! Woot!
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

YAY! for money disappearing!
F2

Post by F2 »

I am hoping Royal Mail pulls its finger out of its arse, Game are dispatching via Royal Mail which is currently running 1-2 weeks late for general mail in my area.
ChoZanWan

Post by ChoZanWan »

F2 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:40 am I am hoping Royal Mail pulls its finger out of its arse, Game are dispatching via Royal Mail which is currently running 1-2 weeks late for general mail in my area.
... and us posties are working stupidly hard to make up the shortfall...

Anyway, it should be special delivery because of its value, and they are still priority items. That's down to GAME.