Xbox Series X|S

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, 360 and the original Xbox. It's in here.
Dazzler UK
Gamertag: Dazzler UK

Re: Xbox Series X|S

Post by Dazzler UK »

Craigimt wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:00 pm I'll be getting an X. Think I'll use that finance option. Forgot its name
My friend was telling me about this briefly. It includes Games Pass as well as paying the console monthly for 2 years right? I already subscribe to Games Pass so seems to make a lot of sense.
Born2beSlicker
Gamertag: Born2beSlicker

Post by Born2beSlicker »

All Access is the Console + Game Pass Ultimate for 24 months. It ends up working slightly cheaper by like £20 if you do it that way.
It’s nice to see you again 💘
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

I’ve got an X on pre-order with Amazon. Whether or not it arrives on the 10th seems to be a mystery.
OriginalMrC

Post by OriginalMrC »

Thought I'd missed the boat but eventually got a series x pre ordered. Still got a 1080p telly though (just need to persuade the wife a new TV is needed!)
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

Jedi wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:02 pm I’ve got an X on pre-order with Amazon. Whether or not it arrives on the 10th seems to be a mystery.
I got my Xbox One on Amazon and they seemed fine delivery wise. Got my pre-order through them too so fingers crossed.
Lostcauz

Post by Lostcauz »

I have 2 preorders, need to cancel my amazon and hope Game don’t mess up my all access preorder and manage to stay in business for the next month.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Phlashman wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:07 pm
Jedi wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:02 pm I’ve got an X on pre-order with Amazon. Whether or not it arrives on the 10th seems to be a mystery.
I got my Xbox One on Amazon and they seemed fine delivery wise. Got my pre-order through them too so fingers crossed.
I got my One X from Amazon so I should trust them really. But I saw articles that they’d over-subscribed their allocation for day 1.
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

I think that they did oversell their allocation, but if you’ve not had an email saying your order isn’t guaranteed for launch you SHOULD be ok 🤞
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

It seems like there’s been or will be second rounds of preorders and stock for shops so I think by now they would have said if they can’t fulfil orders.

Either way it’s looking like it’ll be easier to get a series x pre Xmas than a ps5
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Geordie wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:34 pm I think that they did oversell their allocation, but if you’ve not had an email saying your order isn’t guaranteed for launch you SHOULD be ok 🤞
I haven’t had one of those emails so hopefully I can sleep easy knowing I have a console and no next gen games come the 10th