Xbox Series X|S

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, 360 and the original Xbox. It's in here.
Geordie

Re: Xbox Series X|S

Post by Geordie »

I’m the same, not totally surprising given my Moray location. But still a little disappointing that it never left Tamworth until 1800hrs this evening. Still hopefully it gets to my designated UPS drop off point before 6pm on Wednesday 🤞
keltic_dave

Post by keltic_dave »

:D can't wait I bought myself a 3.1 usb to internal ssd cable works a treat so should be sorted for storage once my series x comes and I grab a big SSD on discount in a sale.
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

Well my delivery says "before 10pm" now. So I might get a full 2 hours or launch day goodness, well minus downloading updates.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Phlashman wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:38 pm Well Amazon have taken my money and apparently it's coming tomorrow by 8PM... which given recent Amazon deliveries mean about 9.30pm.
Mine on Amazon is saying delivery by 8pm. They've taken the money but it hasn’t been despatched. I expect to be disappointed at around 20:05
Phlashman
Site Admin

Post by Phlashman »

Haha, well mine was 8pm last night so don't be shocked if it gets a bit later too.

The worst thing is I live 10 minutes from their biggest UK hub where I'm 99% sure that's where at least mine currently is.

I imagine I'll be getting a map with "You're delivery 182 of 183, the driver is currently delivering order number 1." with a maddeningly close GPS point.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

My nearest hub is about 15 miles away in Ipswich. I imagine it’s either there. Or it has been there and the pitchfork brigade have tied it to a stake and accused it of witchcraft.

Update - had an email apologising for the delay and that they’re now preparing to despatch. Apparently I’ll get a tracking number later today.
Phlashman
Site Admin

Post by Phlashman »

I've not had the email apologising for the delay. Looking on reddit it looks like some people have been pushed back to tomorrow.

It's looking to me like they had problems with the allocation arriving late, they probably got it but it was too late to go out in the morning deliveries. So now they are going in the afternoon/evening deliveries normally used for same-day delivery. So the people receiving delay to tomorrow are people who live in areas without same day delivery.
OriginalMrC

Post by OriginalMrC »

Mine is here!!!!! Just set everything up which was really easy to do. It's carried over the settings from my old xbox and I now have about 10 games queued to install.
Phlashman
Site Admin

Post by Phlashman »

OriginalMrC wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:12 am Mine is here!!!!! Just set everything up which was really easy to do. It's carried over the settings from my old xbox and I now have about 10 games queued to install.
Sweet! Congratulations.

Also, so jealous.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

So my Xbox isn’t arriving today but at least my new blue controller that I ordered last night is... 😂