PS5 games in 2020

If it's not on Xbox then you're a bad boy... but so are we.
Geordie

Re: PS5 games in 2020

Post by Geordie »

As a Dreamcast owner at the time, I remember looking at the PS2 launch and knowing everyone had held off buying a DC due to the imminent arrival of the PS2 and being totally underwhelmed; if not a bit dismayed as by that time the DC had an amazing library of games.

To me it took a while until the PS2 had anything must have, MGS2 and GT3 I think being the first two titles which spring to mind.
Born2beSlicker
Gamertag: Born2beSlicker

Post by Born2beSlicker »

All console launch lineups

The Dreamcast definitely had the most bangers in the launch line up. The 360 had a not too bad lineup in retrospect.
It’s nice to see you again 💘
DCHAMPX

Post by DCHAMPX »

Geordie wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:14 pm As a Dreamcast owner at the time, I remember looking at the PS2 launch and knowing everyone had held off buying a DC due to the imminent arrival of the PS2 and being totally underwhelmed; if not a bit dismayed as by that time the DC had an amazing library of games.

To me it took a while until the PS2 had anything must have, MGS2 and GT3 I think being the first two titles which spring to mind.
I was comparing to previous Xbox and PS launches only. Dreamcast had a stellar launch and Nintendo usually have a few first-party offerings when they launch their consoles too.

With PS2 I remember a few of my friends jumping ship from Nintendo, so they were looking to replay the classics PSOne had to offer as well.