What you currently playing

If it's not on Xbox then you're a bad boy... but so are we.
keltic_dave

What you currently playing

Post by keltic_dave »

Just thought to throw a thread up for games you might be playing as we might not all be Xbox gamers nowadays.

I'm currently playing Phasmophobia which is an early access title on steam. It's like all those old ghost hunter shows condensed into a game. All the usual gadgets are there EMF reader, spirit box, UV torches, night vision cameras, among other things. It's been a terrifying but also fun experience with friends at night.

Also playing Deep Rock Galactic another coop experience involving dwarfs going down into caves tasked with mining up resources and getting out before the wild life tear them a new one.
Born2beSlicker
Gamertag: Born2beSlicker

Re: What you currently playing

Post by Born2beSlicker »

I’m in that place where I don’t want to start anything new because I know next month it will look and run a lot better, so I’m playing stuff that doesn’t get much improvement on Xbox or games on PS4/Switch.

Right now I’m playing a lot of Genshin Impact on PS4. It’s a gorgeous open world RPG that is a hybrid of Breath of the Wild and gacha collectables as it’s also a mobile game. It’s clearly the most ambitious mobile game I’ve ever seen and plays really naturally on console/PC too. It’s become the biggest original game to ever come out of China as it surpassed 27mil downloads and $100mil revenue in a week.

Also playing a decent amount of Rogue Company, Paladins and I just recently 100%’d Mario 64 for Switch. Will be moving to Sunshine next.
It’s nice to see you again 💘
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

Born2beSlicker wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:27 pm I’m in that place where I don’t want to start anything new because I know next month it will look and run a lot better, so I’m playing stuff that doesn’t get much improvement on Xbox or games on PS4/Switch.
Exactly where I am.

So I suppose mainly https://www.geoguessr.com

For those who don't know, basically it drop you somewhere in street view and then you have to work out where you are by clicking on a map. It's quite fun.
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

I’m still playing a bit of MW multiplayer and Hades on Switch.

I’ve bought and installed Star Wars Squadrons, but haven’t started it yet. Got a feeling it'll end up being reinstalled onto the Series X given how busy I’m going to be over the next few weeks with Uni and Placement.
The Magic Moose

Post by The Magic Moose »

Currently playing Hades and SW Squadrons. Enjoying both a fair bit.