PS5 - Sony's big boy

If it's not on Xbox then you're a bad boy... but so are we.
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

PS5 - Sony's big boy

Post by Phlashman »

I've done my usual in getting a cheap PS4 at the end of the Gen. Probably going to be the same this time around. But anyone double dipping next month?
Geordie

Re: PS5 - Sony's big boy

Post by Geordie »

It was my plan, but haven’t managed to secure a PS5 preorder. I’m sort of glad of that now as there messaging around BC etc is still confused. Given, that much of what I wanted to do with the PS5 was clear my PS4 backlog on a higher performing machine (I bought a OneX but not a PS4 pro last gen), I think I might be better off waiting now tbh.
The Magic Moose

Post by The Magic Moose »

I'll be double dipping. Was gonna wait till spring next year but with all the Covid stuff cancelling holidays and trips I had planned this year I decided to splurge. Miles Morales and Bugsnax are top of my list to play.
keltic_dave

Post by keltic_dave »

ChoZanWan

Post by ChoZanWan »

I think that I will be waiting on the PS5 until a fair bit further into its lifespan. Bit of a reversal from this generation.
OriginalMrC

Post by OriginalMrC »

I normally wait a year or two and pick up a PS cheaper and after it's got a few exclusives. Have got a switch as well as xbox so probably do the same this time round too. The price of the digital version is mighty tempting though
Pug

Post by Pug »

I likes me some new shiny-shiny so I've got one pre-ordered but will only be using it for the exclusive titles and to sit on.
ReaperUk

Post by ReaperUk »

Both miles morales and bugsnax being on PS4 has put me of buying one at launch. Think I’ll wait until god of war then get one
DCHAMPX

Post by DCHAMPX »

I know the design is a bit marmite, but I think it's an absolutely gorgeous console.

Looking at the teardown, it's clear the hardware and design have ventilation and cooling at its heart. Thank the heavens, as my PS4 sounds like it's going to take flight when in use.
Nighteyes

Post by Nighteyes »

The PS5 is like a sexy Federation Starship. The Xbox Series X is a fucking Borg cube. ;)