The Mandalorian S2

Music, Film, TV, DVDs and the like
Photek

The Mandalorian S2

Post by Photek »

Anyone else counting down the hours till The Mandalorian S2 is released. Thoroughly enjoying watching SW franchise stuff with Emma (my 10yr old) and she's getting well into both this series and the films spotting the various subplots/cross references etc
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Re: The Mandalorian S2

Post by Phlashman »

Yeah, really looking forward to it. I recently did a complete Star Wars watch through and the stuff they've done for TV Mandalorian, Clone Wars and Rebels are probably my favourite Star War's now. Hopefully Dave Faloni just gets to do whatever he likes now.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Looking forward to season 2. I was skeptical of a tv series Star Wars but surprised by the amount of effort that went into it. Each episode felt like a small movie.

I also plan to start Rebels at some point soon.
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

I am looking forward to it massively. Like others have said the attention to detail really was there. I’m also really interested in the prospect of Ashoka Tano in a live action setting as her character to me has been the best character introduced since the original trilogy.
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

Totally Ashoka is everyone good about Star Wars right now. Such a great character, weaved in to the characters of the original trilogy. Would love to see her pop up in the Obiwan series too.

Would love to see them progress Solo too, so underrated just because people couldn’t understand Harrison Ford is old.
hallben
Gamertag: hallben

Post by hallben »

I can't wait to see what they do with Season 2, the first was far better than it had any right to be.