What did you get up to?

Warning: Opinions expressed in this forum maybe dumb and not thought through.
Satans Puppet

Re: What did you get up to?

Post by Satans Puppet »

'ello. Not much really... Still a loner.

Still in london, no longer doing social media for films... I'm now the guy that briefs in the art work and trailers, creates marketing plans for films and hires the old company I used to work for to do PR and social media on said films :)

If you're a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's then look out for WILLY'S WONDERLAND with Nic Cage next year... that'll be me :D

Personal life.... it's meh but I drink now! YAY!!! I'm still a terrible liability when playing team games on Xbox Live... series x in a month and a move in to a new flatshare with mates from November! Huzzah!

Unlike Underpants.... still waiting for pubes :D

I'm still in touch with the old Brotherhood of X lot but not as much. Mainly stayed in touch with Sniperwolf and his family out of all the old Xbox folks.
Dazzler UK
Gamertag: Dazzler UK

Post by Dazzler UK »

Satans Puppet wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:38 pm Mainly stayed in touch with Sniperwolf and his family out of all the old Xbox folks.
I meant to message him when I was on Xbox earlier but forgot! Have you pestered him and his brothers to join here again?
F2

Post by F2 »

Can't say I've done too much, did a road trip through Alberta and the Canadian rockies as well as visiting Malta.

Focused heavily in my photography at the moment although this year so far has been a complete and utter write-off for weddings and portraiture and next year not looking the best with the current climate.

Currently getting finances in order and saving for my own place!
Phlashman
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phlashman

Post by Phlashman »

Well hopefully when it's over there be an abundance of weddings need photographers. I know I've had a couple delayed until after.
F2

Post by F2 »

Yeah I've fortunately only lost one wedding so far but picked up another two that I couldn't do the original dates of, I've not actually had to take any bookings for 2021 as all of my 2020 weddings have rescheduled and will keep me busy enough.
hallben
Gamertag: hallben

Post by hallben »

Hello you miserable lot.

Nice to be back.

Still very much into and talking about video games as you guys may or may not know. It's a nice hobby that keeps me sane.
Dazzler UK
Gamertag: Dazzler UK

Post by Dazzler UK »

F2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:03 pm Yeah I've fortunately only lost one wedding so far but picked up another two that I couldn't do the original dates of, I've not actually had to take any bookings for 2021 as all of my 2020 weddings have rescheduled and will keep me busy enough.
My wedding was scheduled for September this year. In around June time we delayed the wedding and the wedding venue only had 3 dates available for 2021! Luckily all of our suppliers were available on 1 of the dates. Seems like 2021, especially the second half, will be incredibly busy for weddings.
F2

Post by F2 »

Dazzler UK wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:11 pm
F2 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:03 pm Yeah I've fortunately only lost one wedding so far but picked up another two that I couldn't do the original dates of, I've not actually had to take any bookings for 2021 as all of my 2020 weddings have rescheduled and will keep me busy enough.
My wedding was scheduled for September this year. In around June time we delayed the wedding and the wedding venue only had 3 dates available for 2021! Luckily all of our suppliers were available on 1 of the dates. Seems like 2021, especially the second half, will be incredibly busy for weddings.
Fingers crossed things are better by then for you but I can honestly see my 1st half of 2021 weddings rescheduling at this rate!
Quick Loan

orwvzwkw

Post by Quick Loan »